- Information that we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technology that we use.
- What we do with the information that we collect.
- With whom we share the information we collect.
- Our opt-out policy.
- Our policy on correcting and updating Personal Information and deactivation of your account.
- Privacy Shield.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information Provided by You Upon Registration and Making a Purchase. When you register for an account on a Site, submit personal information (eg business listing) on a Site and/or purchase a product or service from us, we may collect the following information that allows us to identify you (“Personal Information”):
- E-mail address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Home Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Billing Address
Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services. We generally collect one or more of the following types of Personal Information when you contact us with a question or comment or request information from us about our products and services:
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Information about your position
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE
- An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- Local Shared Objects. Local shared objects (or Flash cookies) are pieces of data that websites which use Adobe Flash may store on a user’s computer or device. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use local shared objects. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local shared objects.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As examples of how we may use Personal Information that we collect, we use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information Provided by You Upon Registration and Making a Purchase. We may use this Personal Information to administer your access to a Site, verify your identity, and provide our products or services to you.
- Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may use this Personal Information to understand and respond to your question or comment.
- General Uses. We may also use your Personal Information to improve and personalise your experience with us, and, with your consent where necessary, send you information about us and keep you informed of our other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Passively Collected Information. We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
- Aggregate data. We may use your Personal Information to create aggregate data which does not include any Personal Information and which cannot be used to identify you. For example, aggregate data may include data that describes the general demographics, usage or other characteristics of a Site’s users. We reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about a Site’s users for lawful purposes.
- Information Collected from Reviewers. We may use or share aggregated or de-identified information collected from Reviewers in our discretion, such as to provide analytics and benchmarking. We reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or de-identified data about Reviewers for lawful purposes.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may share Personal Information with affiliated businesses.
- Service Providers. We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies (“Service Providers”) to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, processing credit card transactions, and hosting services. When we employ a Service Provider to perform a function of this nature, we provide it with the information that it needs to perform its specific function, which may include Personal Information and other information that you provide to us via a Site. These companies are authorised to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Third Parties for Marketing and Other Purposes. We may share with selected third party partners, or permit third party partners to send other information about products and services which may be of interest to you. (please see below for your choices related to this sharing).
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a subpoena or similar legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of any Site or the public, (d) protect against legal liability, or (e) or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, total or partial sale of assets in bankruptcy or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Some of our pages utilise framing techniques to serve content to you from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Sites. When you interact with content from our partners displayed on our Site, please be aware that you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and it will be governed by their respective privacy policies.
OUR OPT-OUT POLICY
Sharing with Third Parties for Marketing. As noted above, we may disclose your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us We will respond to your request to opt-out within 30 days. Email Marketing. To stop receiving newsletters or marketing communications from us or to opt out of having your email address shared with third parties, please use the “unsubscribe” mechanism provided in the communication or contact us at contact us page along with the information necessary for us to process your request. Service-Related Announcements. We will also send you service-related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
OUR POLICY ON CORRECTING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
You may request to access, correct, update or delete your Personal Information, or deactivate your account, by contacting us at contact us page with information necessary for us to process your request. We will respond to your request to access your Personal Information within 30 days. We may need to verify your identity before granting access to Personal Information in our custody or control. Please see below regarding our retention policy.